-->

Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

[ kiwiberry review ] ☆ ☆ . LASH #7 . & . CUBE GREY circle lens . & accesories haul ++

such with always being busy , comes laziness on free time U.U so apologies to followers & also , so so so nice to meet you ♥ xoxo .
hopefully posting something of slight interest . week ago i got my order from a place i think i heard about from dolly


. www.kiwiberry1-collection.com .
http://www.kiwiberry1-collection.com/




website & shipping service. the website itself is quite easy to navigate . i haven't ordered lenses in a long time , so i thought the selection was pretty good , a little overwhelming with so many pairs , & not every pair of course has the ideal image available . customer galleries , however , are very comprehensive (though sometimes i felt like some pairs were not labeled clearly enough) . luckily , if you're feeling overwhelmed there is a 15% discount for new customers , a buy- 5- get- the- 6th- free deal , & another 15% discount for submitting a review to definitely welcome you , haha . i was pretty miffed when my desired boxes of lashes were sold out (#11 , #4 & #5) but obviously understandable XD i ended up getting #7 & #3 ..... uou

anyways , their shipping ETA from vancouver , ca is 6-15 business days for CA & USA , 9-20 business days for INT'L . paid through paypal on february 9th & received my package february 28th , little less than 2.5 weeks .


inspired by light spring colours , i also went on a mini accessory binge from a shop down the street . it is to be continued >o>


lash #7 & #3. just looking at them sitting in the box , you can see how short they are . i never mind how black or plastic lashes look , but they're a bit on the short size (i kind of have naturally long lashes) so the most they contribute is a style . nonetheless , the bones on lashes like these are always both durable & flexible , but inevitably , you may double or triple up! length. 5/10. volume. 5/10. comfort. 9/10. durability. 8/10.

as you can see , the $2 pairs i got in my haul compensate for that length & volume i prefer . but in terms of durability , they don't last as long .


pink. g&g super nudy pink!!
blue. max candy dolly blue!!
grey. cube grey **

today i will be reviewing the compellingly dramatic CUBE GREY as worn in the opening photo.

& of course , a dramatic photo or ten 8D


effect . EXTREMELY DRAMATIC . you will not get away with wearing these without a ton of make-up . the pupils are extremely exaggerated & the pixel-gradient outer ring are obviously extremely unnatural looking. these are either for heavy make-up , cosplay , or tripping shrooms .

colour . nonetheless , the pupil & ring are what make the light grey colour POP! my eyes are the colour brown that's on the threshold of black , so the actual design of the pupil , iris & ring completely cover my own natural eye colour & iris size & create the drama without compromising on vibrancy because my eyes are so dark .

comfort . diameter is at 14.8mm , a bit of a stretch from my usual nudy's at 14mm . nonetheless , they're extremely comfortable . i have not yet worn them longer than 6hrs , however .

conclusion . if you're going for the unnatural , you win . love the lightness of the colour , love the drama of the lens , perfect for extreme gyaru make or just eyes that pop . definitely an unavoidable conversation-starter .



& voila ! there you have it . my new favourite cube greys (tied with nudy golden blue) & Sassi Lash #100 .
can you spot lash #7 ?? PERFECT SIZE FOR BOTTOM FIT 8DDD LOL

http://www.kiwiberry1-collection.com/

pick which lens review next ☆ ☆
super nudy pink!! rewarding pink lens after discriminate shopping ! actually pink , & not brown / violet / muddled colour on dark eyes 8D
max candy doll blue.!! LOVE blue lens , & aptly the most glassy doll-like eyes i've tried .


thank you for reading . xoxo .

36 comments:

  1. Ooh, so many lashes! xD And they're so cheap too! I can't believe the #7s are bottom lashes for you... I could never pull that off like you can! :P

    And wow, the grey lenses look amazing on you! *__* ♥ I'm gonna be getting grey lenses too, so now I'm really excited about them! ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gray lenses suit you so freakin' well. D: Glad you had a fairly good experience with that supplier! ^^

    Btw, I really love how you set up your images. I can never decide on a routine look for them. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo cute!!!! I love all the suff you bought!!! now u want to make me go shop~ >.> THANKS VALLLL~ LOL do the pink one next!!! cant wait to see it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BLUE...you know my feelings about nudys xD.

    I love how the lenses are actually grey on you. *o*

    ReplyDelete
  5. O: I want the grey ones!!!!
    I say BLUE~

    So thats why i havn't seen you in FOREVER your indulging yourself in lashes and lenses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. make a review of the nudy pink also! i don't imagine you with them!
    *.*

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! GAL I LOVE YOU LOOK SOOO HOT (*w*)
    xoxo emimarie

    ReplyDelete
  8. damn why you so hawt all the time
    your make-up is like *A*

    ReplyDelete
  9. so perfect gyaru >_< i wish someday i can be a great gyaru like u and your gyaru-sa... keep your gorgeous style!! ( sorry about my nglish.... xdd)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The grey cube lenses looks really nice <3 :O they looks really good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aawww thank you for your sweet comment!! I appreciate so much that you tried to write in french!!! <3

    Heheh bath ice cream is a strange stuff right? :p ...i'll be sad to have it, put it in the water...and no more bath ice cream! ='( lol i never buy something to use it once!

    Anyways, you bought such cute stuffs!! i love blue lenses on you!
    you're cute on the picture with the roomlighting <3 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. OoO those circles are REALLY dramatic!! They look super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wooow! Cute lashes! Youre such a kawaii gal with them! love it!! <3 And the lenses are soo nice ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have those lenses in the blue color and I agree they are very dramatic. The gray color is just lovely and really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks a lot for your comment <3

    so great in your photos ! cool review & i love your lenses *.*

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love your blog ^.^

    amazing shopping :p

    ReplyDelete
  17. Do pink contacts show well on your eyes? I'm soo curioussss! Because I was thinking about getting some pink ones too! I usually strictly stick to Grey and Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  18. omgg first time going to ur blog and wow!! I LOVE IT!!
    You're too pretty ^_^ I love gyaru style tooo~~!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your style!
    You are a awesome gyaru~

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the review! I really love those lenses on you, they do look great. I'm going to have to look into this website as it looks like they have a bunch of nice cosmetics ^_^.

    ReplyDelete
  21. hey val i miss you! i sent you a email with my phone number so text me!~

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful as always, Val. Blue and grey look so nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely blog! Will follow you!
    I love your make up! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  24. nice opinion.. thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG Pretty Lashes!!! It suits you kawaii~

    btw, I changed my blog url and some links are sadly broken :( please re-follow me or add on your reading list, I will truly appreciate it~
    \(n__n)/

    http://myssgyaru.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your points are very true and heart touching. I must try to keep these points in my mind. I am sure these points ‘ll definitely help me in future. Thanks for the tutorial. estetik

    ReplyDelete
  27. I nominated you for the Liebster awards.
    Here is a link to my questions:
    http://ashleybcm.blogspot.com/2012/11/leibster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. Holllllyyy crap~
    I want tgose lenses!
    Are you interested in winning a free pair of lenses~?
    If you are, join my giveaway!
    http://yuyuayumu.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/sponsored-giveaway-coming-soon.html

    ReplyDelete